News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I don't like the new rollercoaster at the park.  It's one where you hang down and your feet dangle, and that particular rollercoaster pulls you backwards up the track so that you're facing straight downward, then it drops you and sends you through the station at 60 miles per hour.  After that, you go up a hill, do a funky (and scary) turn, go through a loop, and are shot straight up a sort of ramp so that you're facing the sky.  Then you go backwards through the course at the same speed.  So.  Freaky.  And yet I rode it twice.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Sounds fun! Though I don't think I would do it....

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 30, 2014, 01:55:17 AM
*Narrovly avoidz bein' pulled zrough ze vorm'ole in 'iz toozpazte bottle*
YOURE ALIVE!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

*Sings* Oh give me an 'ome where dead baby turtles roam, and the BBs and OITBs play, where cackles are heard and no one gets murdered well, not usually. and the food is plenteous all day!!!!!
Freddy

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

*Is creatively exhausted from writing a wall of text for The Dawn of Responsibility RP*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

;D

EDIT: WOAH! I just looked at the topic! WOW! Alot of words......

Jukka the Sling

So, I have no idea why, but my fanfic has 1,578 views, and when you sort the fan fiction board by views, it's on the first page. Is it really that popular?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Gggggrrrrrrreeeeeeeeetttttttttiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggssssssss! Does Rainshadow still like Martians? :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Hullo.
And you would have to ask her that; as of September, she (and a disturbing amount of other members) have obsessed themselves with anime.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 31, 2014, 04:50:46 PM
Sounds fun! Though I don't think I would do it....

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 30, 2014, 01:55:17 AM
*Narrovly avoidz bein' pulled zrough ze vorm'ole in 'iz toozpazte bottle*
YOURE ALIVE!!!

An' ztill appararently zeem tae be. Ach, but tiz Decembre zome day zoon, an' zoze zat ken me ken vot zat meanz! Computer off toime for ze monzz o' Decembre and January! Majoralooooooooo!!!!!!
WEASELS!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on November 28, 2014, 07:15:33 AM
Gggggrrrrrrreeeeeeeeetttttttttiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggssssssss! Does Rainshadow still like Martians? :P

Eyyyy!  Yes, I still enjoy the company of Martians, although I'm living on Earth currently.  I like the weather here; living underground is sort of boring, and you don't get to see much rain on Mars.

Maudie

I think The Mask should take off his profile pic and personal text, then change his siggy to match mine, and then we can drive people nuts!  ;D :o :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

That would be hilarious.  :D  Painfully hard to tell the difference between you two, but hilarious.  ;D  Lol, the twins of the forum?  :P

Maudie

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 29, 2014, 12:06:13 AM
  That would be hilarious.  :D  Painfully hard to tell the difference between you two, but hilarious.  ;D  Lol, the twins of the forum?  :P
Yeah, I got confused when I came back after a long time :P
baby turtle forever