News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

You've been at a computer this whole time?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Rusvul

I don't find it hard to believe you post exclusively from your PC, but no mobile devices? Why not?

Conrad the Painless

You all like to break dem rules, dontcha?
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Maudie

AARRGGGHHHH! I am frustrated with my brother right now. I told him a wanted a pixie cut and he was like, "WHAAA? I hate pixie cuts! I refuse to let you get a pixie cut!"  :P He's so bossy. Right now I'd get a pixie cut just to show him he can't tell me what to do. I'm a tomboy. That is reason enough to get a pixie cut. I have a feeling if I want to get a pixie cut I'll have to debate it with every member of my family, because so far their reactions haven't been positive at all. I didn't know until now that my family was so hairist.
Ok, it's safe now. Rant over.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

It's a really short haircut. Look it up, 'cause I don't think I'm explaining right. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Nah, not worth the effort. ;D ;D ;D ;D

And thanks.

Søren

Think Peter Pan. You got your pixie haircut.

Delthion

Maudie

Lol, yeah. Also known as a "boy haircut."  :o
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

NEVER!!! ;D ;D

But I must admit, it does almost look "wrong" for a girl to have a really short haircut, to me at least.

Maudie

But whenever I see a guy with short hair (which is all the time) I just want to run my fingers through the spiky hair ;D just cause short hair feels cool to run your fingers through. If I got my hair cut short then I could do it to myself, whenever I wanted to. I could list ten other reasons why I should get a pixie cut.

Delthion