News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Uh...*Even more awkward silence*.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Usually I expand over people statements, it's easier that way...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Um, so, we were talking about pixie cuts? And how they are awesome.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

No, you were, I was merely responding with indifference.

Hehehehe...

Maudie

Uh, ok. Pixie cuts ftw, because you don't have to do your hair.

Delthion

I see. I think it would still look strange on a girl...

The Mask

Imagine a world...where all boys had long hair and all girls had short hair...

Nothing wrong with that, it would just be confusing at first
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie

Yeah, xD.
Pixie cuts, because then you can look like real life cartoon...

Søren

"Excuse me sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................................."

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Yeah, that's a plus too. You can make people feel awkward because they thought you were a boy.

The Mask

She looks like she isn't wearing a shirt. Nice one HERMIONE.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on December 05, 2014, 04:35:27 AM
But whenever I see a guy with short hair (which is all the time) I just want to run my fingers through the spiky hair ;D just cause short hair feels cool to run your fingers through. If I got my hair cut short then I could do it to myself, whenever I wanted to. I could list ten other reasons why I should get a pixie cut.
Short hair? I buzz mine off to nothing. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Søren

That one is a easy guy, but sometimes IRL, it can be hard to tell.

I'm retired from the forum