News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 09, 2014, 07:42:01 PM
I feel for you bro...
Or sis...
Whatever.

(Sis.  ;))  How are you feeling me?  Are you in my house currently?  *Gasp*  Are you a stalker?

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 09, 2014, 07:44:40 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 09, 2014, 07:02:06 PM
  "Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww..."  - Me right now.

Seriously, my face is aching and numb at the same time.  This.  Sucks.  I was sobbing for absolutely no reason when they woke me up, and now I can barely open my mouth without pain.  That also sucks 'cause I'm starving and I wanna eat something.  Ugh.
I feel no sympathy for you.

Cruelty.  ::)  :p
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 09, 2014, 08:15:14 PM
I feel for you bro...
Or sis...
Whatever.

(Sis.  ;))  How are you feeling me?  Are you in my house currently?  *Gasp*  Are you a stalker?

Yes, I have eyes and ears EVERYWHERE! ;)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 09, 2014, 08:33:10 PM
I feel for you bro...
Or sis...
Whatever.

Yes, I have eyes and ears EVERYWHERE! ;)

*Screams*  *Runs around in a circle, waving arms over head*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

But don't forget you have excruciating pain whenever you open your mouth!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on December 09, 2014, 08:39:18 PM
But don't forget you have excruciating pain whenever you open your mouth!

Well, that's OBVIOUSLY one of the reasons I'm screaming.  ::)  ;)

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Heh heh heh.

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 09, 2014, 07:44:40 PM
I feel no sympathy for you.

Cruelty.  ::)  :p
No; it's hard, cold fact. Also, I've had my wisdom teeth out already.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But you had your wisdom taken out!

Søren

Maudie

Gddhvhghkytktykdtydkdtyjtkdytykddytkytkdtykdtykdtkdykytdytkdydtktdyktykdkytdydtkdkytdktytkyddtkytydkytdkdktytkydkydttdykytdkytkdydktkytdtykdewtrdkytdkuyulfbvyjevtyercecrterycrveudvtiyvdty.
One of the longest words in the Martian language, that I know of.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.