News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Hickory

Big Brother is watching.

(Looks from side to side)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

*Smacks Rain upside the head.*
Be quiet, Oaf! He'll hear you! ;) :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

*Screams quietly whilst rubbing head*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on December 15, 2014, 07:28:50 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. :-\

Neither of the last two went like this -- there's been more OOC stuff and squabbling this round than any of the other ones I've been in. I was too ambitious for this round -- it was a lot to ask players to be consistent not only with this round, but also with the previous rounds. For a round where all the players were new, that was probably too much. I think this round also exposed some weaknesses in the ruleset which will need to be patched up -- it simply doesn't work to have people asking whether something is valid after every other post. Myself, Tagg and the incoming Overlord are going to have to have a talk and figure out how to resolve the kind of trouble that we've seen here.

All I can say is that I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, and I hope we can fix it so that it doesn't turn out this way again.
Well, "never" is a strong word. I guess I might give it another go. So do you have a set date or anything yet? And can it be called "Overlords Orders XII: The Wrath of Soren"?

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

Ahhh big brother!! MMMMPHHMMPHPPPHMMPPMPH... ZZZZZZZ
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Maudie

Aaaaah! This topic was on the SECOND page! UNHEARD OF!! ABSURD!!!! :o
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Rainshadow

Rusvul

So, the last episode of the fourth season of Legend of Korra came out. Really really good! But... Is it the last season of TLOK? It certainly made it seem like it...

Maudie