News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

SPOILERS
Asami's dad died, Korra stood in the way of a spirit-laser to save Kuvira, Kuvira fired the spirit-laser on her fiance whatsisname-junior, Mako hurt his arm shooting an energized spirit vine with lightning, and Varrick married Zhu Li.
[close]

All the spoilers. :D

Maudie

I did it! I got last post wins on page two! Oh, yeah! ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jetthebinturong

The use of the word "seduced" in the wiki's description of Melkor turning the Maiar into Balrogs is making me think of very weird things
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Think about puppies and cats, or just cats!
Or just think about bloody battles between orcs and men; that should clear those strange things from your mind.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Jet's profile picture is creepin' me out right now.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Is it weird that I'm not creeped out? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

It depends.

Maudie

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 20, 2014, 05:09:52 PM
Or just think about bloody battles between orcs and men; that should clear those strange things from your mind.

....I think I'm going to write a fan fiction about it instead

Crackshipping is fun
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Maudie

I was so bored I stooped to stalking my own profile. After that it was Skarzs, then Rusvul. I was bored, ok?

The Skarzs

What do you know now. . . D:

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 20, 2014, 08:08:43 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on December 20, 2014, 05:09:52 PM

....I think I'm going to write a fan fiction about it instead

Crackshipping is fun
Oh gosh. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Lessee, Skarzs didn't introduce himself right off and Rusvul originally joined for the Redwall minecraft server.

And here's a cute and funny picture...

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on December 20, 2014, 08:44:25 PM
Lessee, Skarzs didn't introduce himself right off and Rusvul originally joined for the Redwall minecraft server.
Yeah; I rather regret not introducing myself, though I kind of got acquainted with the members by lurking around as a guest. . . :P That's right: I was stalking the forum for nearly half a year before I finally got an account.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Me too!

Another picture, because I'm bored:

SilentSam

THE BANANAS ARE CANNIBALS AND ARE GOING TO EAT THE BROCCOLIS.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!