News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I just saw The Battle of the Five Armies with my dad, Amber, Russa, and eight-year-old bro. I'd already mostly ruined the three main deaths for myself (and family), but it was awesome. Although, there was just SO much battling...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

You know that the sky looks best when it is blue?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rusvul

Quote from: SilentSam on December 20, 2014, 11:56:04 PM
THE BANANAS ARE CANNIBALS AND ARE GOING TO EAT THE BROCCOLIS.
That isn't cannibalism.

Maudie

Random things. Cool. I'm going to die and Rusvul is going to make a mnemonic clone out of me. Fun.
*Sigh.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

I wonder if cabbage is the meaning of the universe...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Mnemonic clones are like being reborn! It's reincarnation! A mnemonic clone has all of your memories.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on December 21, 2014, 01:21:11 AM
Random things. Cool. I'm going to die and Rusvul is going to make a mnemonic clone out of me. Fun.
*Sigh.*
We're all going to die. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 21, 2014, 01:24:06 AM
Mnemonic clones are like being reborn! It's reincarnation! A mnemonic clone has all of your memories.

Yes, but the original me would be dead, and a different person would be experiencing my life. I wouldn't be there for any of it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

SilentSam

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 21, 2014, 12:45:31 AM
That isn't cannibalism.
It is in my language.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Maudie

3 people posting Ask Jukka. Weird.

Jukka the Sling

That may be partly due to the fact that I made the terrible mistake of thinking Picard was a Pokemon character. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

^^^
Me, Rus and Delthion were on it like THAT.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

WHAT??!! You thought that a Shakespearean actor was a Pokemon thing?!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Having never played Pokemon, I am of the opinion that Shakespearean actors are better. :P