News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 21, 2014, 04:47:23 AM
Having never played Pokemon, I am of the opinion that Shakespearean actors are better. :P
I dislike Pokemon. Jean Luc Picard/Patric Stewart are WAYYYYY better.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 21, 2014, 12:24:43 AM
You know that the sky looks best when it is blue?

False.  The sky looks best when it's grey and cloudy, with rain pouring from it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

No, it looks best when it's grey, cloudy and drizzling. That is an objective FACT! ;D :D ;D :D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

It also looks nice when dark and clear, with stars filling the sky.  ^-^
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Yes, but it looks best when it's drizzling...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 21, 2014, 08:17:18 PM
  It also looks nice when dark and clear, with stars filling the sky.  ^-^
Yes. This. ^

Rusvul

Quote from: Delthion on December 21, 2014, 08:15:14 PM
No, it looks best when it's grey, cloudy and drizzling. That is an objective FACT! ;D :D ;D :D

No, no, it actually isn't.

Delthion

Maudie

I took an ADHD quiz sort of thing today. I tested as a mediumish sort of thing for inattentiveness, and high for hyperactivity. Not surprising to me.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Looking at Who's Online just barely, I noticed that all four online member were looking at Who's Online. :D

Maudie

Wisdom's daughter walks alone and the Mark of Athena burns through Rome.

Rainshadow

I watched The Battle of the Five Armies yesterday, and you shoulda heard me and my friends mocking it as we were sitting in the theatre.  Yes, we enjoyed it, but there were certain emotional parts that were just ruined for us because we were too busy laughing at each others' jokes.

The Skarzs

I don't know if I want to watch it; the two previous movies have ruined it. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.