News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 23, 2014, 02:01:06 PM
@Rain: Lol, guess you're a lot more... emotionless? than me with crushes and death scenes. :P

Yes, I am quite cold and heartless when it comes to seeing films in theatres.  At home, however...  Well, I won't go into details, but let's just say at home I'm known to cry at the end of some films.  Hachi: A Dog's Tale was the worst, with War Horse and Marley and Me coming close behind it.  Gosh, those movies made me cry.  Seriously, I was crying HALFWAY THROUGH HACHI.  THAT MOVIE WAS SAD.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Delthion

Actually, at least it was not an animal or a non-sentient thing who told her! For example a little birdie could have told her!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Or a grapevine, that wouldn't have been cool.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Right. So Cleverbot is not a suspect...

Delthion

No...but then again technically the FORUM told her, so therefore it isn't a person that told her.

Søren

So it could have been Siri, cleverbot, Data, C3P0, R2D2...

Delthion

And any non-sentient object! GASP!

Rusvul

No. That is stupidly specific and invalidates all contact to the external world. If you want to be specific, her eyes told her that a certain pattern of photons are being absorbed, and she interprets that as a message. If you talk to a person IRL, you are interpreting distortions in the air.

Maudie

My presence is no longer required here, apparently.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Quote from: Mask on December 24, 2014, 05:02:16 AM
My presence is no longer required here, apparently.
Yes it is, you still have to tell us who told you.

Delthion