News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Wait! No! Come back, and be more specific than you were being but less specific than this stupidity!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

...Can you at least be specific enough to say whether it was someone on this forum?

Maudie

Of course it was someone on this forum. Duh. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Beginning letter of last contiguous string of letters in their username, first letter if they have only one word?

The Mask

I'll make it easier for you guys. It's XXXXXXXXX
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie

*Shivers.* I think I'm in trouble with The Twin... ;D

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Delthion

Very well, I shall retreat from this subject...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Splendid. Subject closed. Now we can discuss why people think that a mutual crush makes a couple

Delthion

It just makes sense. Put 'em together and it just makes sense!

Rusvul

1+1 does not equal 2 if you're actually adding 0.89999 + 0.89999...

Delthion

Maudie