News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

What is the point of this unnecessary GIF?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Watching you two debate is entertaining. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

No, it isn't. But sometimes it's close enough, an it won't cause problems if you round. But it isn't always the case, sometimes not rounding will cause it to break your code.

Point is, Crush + crush = couple is not necessarily true, it is likely that in that case you're rounding 8.999 to 1 and calling it good enough.

Delthion

But it will if it's rocket science! And usually, if someone has a crush and the other has a crush on them, then it bolsters it to at least a 1.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Math is easy. Math is objective. I like math. At least, until you get to the point where I can't comprehend it.

At least a one... I think you mean a .1

The Mask

Quote from: Mask on December 24, 2014, 05:35:28 AM
*Shivers.* I think I'm in trouble with The Twin... ;D
What makes you think that?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie

I might have possibly quoted you without asking on a matter that can sometimes be sensitive...

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Maudie

Allow me to shed some light on the subject...

Quote from: Mask on December 24, 2014, 03:01:21 AM
I was recently told that Rus and I make a good couple.

Okaaaaay...........

The Mask

Maudie

I don't know.  Maybe because
Quote from: Mask on December 24, 2014, 06:28:36 AM
I might have possibly quoted you without asking on a matter that can sometimes be sensitive...

Rusvul

If someone were to put your arms out horizontally, you'd resemble a cross...

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

A cross.

Quote from: Mask on December 24, 2014, 06:39:12 AM
I don't know.  Maybe because
Quote from: Mask on December 24, 2014, 06:28:36 AM
Why would it be sensitive?