News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Any of you ever heard the song "Here and Now," by ZOEgirl?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

DanielofRedwall

Matthias720, I just gave you a internets!

(I searched "whaleware", clicked on the official website, noticed the button that takes you to where it started, saw you and your signature, clicked the link and gave you an internets. Also, I've seen your video on the whaleware mug when I searched whaleware. Can I have it, PLEAAAASEE?!  ;))
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

What's an internets? ???
I have a REALLY ANNOYING KITTEH WHO IS MEOWING HIS HEAD OFF RIGHT NOW!! SO KITTEH, IF YOU SEE THIS, TAKE A HINT AND SHUT UP!!!! >:( ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Boom! Kaboom! Tish tish tish!!!!

(Thunder 'n' lightning ;D)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

The downside of playing clarinet is that after practicing for over an hour your knee is soaked.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

winifred

Quote from: Icefire on December 08, 2011, 01:37:42 AM
The downside of playing clarinet is that after practicing for over an hour your knee is soaked.
LOL hahaha

The down side to violin is when your working so har and it still screeches! >:( ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tiria Wildlough

The downside of playing the guitar is that by the end, you have ten fingers on your left hand instead of five.
I secretly fed my kitten some tuna today.
I'm not a hipster.

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

Quote from: winifred on December 08, 2011, 03:30:01 AM
Quote from: Icefire on December 08, 2011, 01:37:42 AM
LOL hahaha

The down side to violin is when your working so har and it still screeches! >:( ;D

Yeah, I know what you mean, I play clarinet as well :P
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.