News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Idk. Nevermind. I sometimes make the mistake of assuming that people are overly sensitive and emotional. Because I'm weird that way.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Maudie

ALL DU LADIES LUV LEO!

What? It's true!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Maudie

Quote from: Delthion on December 25, 2014, 06:31:42 AM
LEO? Do you mean Leatho?

No. I mean Leo Valdez. You should read Percy Jackson and The Olympians and Heroes of Olympus.

Delthion

The three other members that are online are posting in "Ask Delthion", right now...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

That statement seems illogical. All the ladies love the character who is a seventh wheel? Wouldn't that by definition mean he is not a seventh wheel?

Maudie

Okay..... All the ladies friend zone Leo. Even though Leo has the awesomest personality of the guys, all the ladies love him like an annoying younger brother.

Delthion

Yes, that would make more logical sense...but from what I've heard the series about which they converse is hardly logical...

Rusvul

Your mom is hardly logical.

Sorry, that was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Delthion

Using that statement you have declared YOURSELF illogical... ;D

Maudie

*insert unpleasant yet hilarious your mom joke.*

Oh, man. That's twisted. Really messed up.

Søren

*dies*

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Ugh, can you edit that Mask?! Please?! I BEG OF YOU!!!

Rusvul

I am actually in agreement... Despite the fact that the way our humor rapidly degrades is hilarious, I believe that could be interpreted in a number of... Negative ways.