News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Maudie

You know, this thread is safe now.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

Delthion

I was raised by a she-wolf and then killed by my brother.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

I was also raised by Lupa. As were most Roman demigods. Greek gods go too easy on their children.

Delthion

I was partial founder of the city of the seven hills.

Maudie

Delthion

Maudie

Again, you should read Heroes of Olympus. Rick Riordan does an excellent job of merging Greek and a Roman myths with the modern world.

Delthion

If you enjoy something along those lines, then you should read the "Early History of Rome" by Livius. It really is quite good.

Maudie

I'll check it out.
Which is internet for: "Sounds weird. I will steer clear of it."

The Mask

Helloooooooo Romulus, or is it Remus? I like Zebras but Weasels are sick. Want a cookie?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

I am Remus, who was murdered by Romulus. Thank you. *Takes cookie.*