News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on December 25, 2014, 02:39:19 PM
I am Remus, who was murdered by Romulus. Thank you. *Takes cookie.*
Not really murder. . . They had a duel and Romulus won. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Not exactly a duel though...and that's from Remus's point of view so of course it would be murder.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Who started the fight, anyway? I know what it was about, but who brought it to blows?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I think Remus did by taunting Romulus and then Romulus in a fit of rage killed Remus, but he was filled with guilt afterwards.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Hi, I'm tired and I want to play Dragon Age: Inquisition, but it's midnight, so I have to be content with goofing off on my Kindle whilst listen to my five recently-bought Chameleon Circuit songs.  (I woulda bought more, but I spent nine of the fifteen dollars on my iTunes card on the Relient K album Let it Snow, Baby... Let it Reindeer::))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

I'm happy. I was on google+ just barely and I noticed that on the event page of a dance that I'm hopefully going to  my crush had said he was going, too. And then I looked at his profile and he had posted the video "Kiss Me Babe, It's Christmas Time" commenting on how much he loved Owl City. He's a huge Owl city fan, apparently, which is AWESOME!! And then I added him to my circles and he added me back. My joy is complete. Thank you to the people who created Google+.

Edit: oh, man. I didn't realize the quote challenge would be so hard. Umm...."Hi, I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs!" from my crush...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

I just found this freakishly awesome LotR online dress-up game! You can choose an Elf, Hobbit, Human, Dwarf, or Wizard, of both genders!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Now I'm mega-happy! Cornflower, you and my crush combined have made my day! A LOT! Like, this is going to be the happiest day ever! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D

"Great, now I have TWO bombs!!" Studio C.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

I hope he added you to a nice-person circle.  :-\

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Maudie

I went to the dance today. BEST DANCE EVER! And not just because my crush was there. It was seriously an awesome dance. I danced with my crush once, but it was the shortest dance I danced , so not much going on. :P

"So, do you want to dance?"-Need I tell you who said this?

Søren

No you don't. Of corse it's that weird kid who wears glasses and never showers. Eats things that are potentially radioactive.
;)
Just kidding good for you!

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

My brother is trying to land a toy helicopter on my head. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I'm super happy 'cause my mom is currently in the process of buying all three LotR movies BRAND-NEW on eBay for just ten bucks! Well, technically I'll be paying for it, but of course my mom has to make the transaction.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien