News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Interesting. I've always felt controllers are clunky. I suppose it's preference.

Maudie

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 04, 2015, 01:33:53 AM
Randomness: Sometimes I wish I could get away with being extremely sarcastic, blunt, or even mean like some people are able to do on here.

I'm trying to figure out whether I'm included in "some people" and whether or not that would be a bad thing.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

You're not, I think I know who she's talking about. Don't worry, you're not.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Skarz.
For the blunt part, that is.
;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

True but he's a troll, so you can't exactly blame him. What is weird though is his wisdom cave trolls are usually quite idiotic. This is an irregularity.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Norham Waterpaw

Who's up for some episodes of Star Trek: The next Generation?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Not me, but I'm sure up for some Ouran High School Host Club!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

NOOO! You've gone to... that anime.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Delthion

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 04, 2015, 02:42:50 AM
Who's up for some episodes of Star Trek: The next Generation?

What about DS9?

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on January 04, 2015, 02:32:12 AM
True but he's a troll, so you can't exactly blame him. What is weird though is his wisdom cave trolls are usually quite idiotic. This is an irregularity.
Nah, I don't mind Skarzs' bluntness. He has the gift of making everyone know that he isn't being mean - it's just his way.

And no, Mask, I wasn't talking about you.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on January 04, 2015, 02:30:18 AM
Skarz.
For the blunt part, that is.
;D
Indeed.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 04, 2015, 03:08:00 AM
Nah, I don't mind Skarzs' bluntness. He has the gift of making everyone know that he isn't being mean - it's just his way.
Well, thank you.

Quote from: Delthion on January 04, 2015, 02:32:12 AM
:I

Random: I just cut up a bunch of potatoes because my sister needed them for dinner.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 04, 2015, 02:50:59 AM
NOOO! You've gone to... that anime.

What's wrong about OHSHC?  It's quite interesting and amusing, with a side of overwhelming cuteness.  I can't decide if I like the pairing of Tamaki and Haruhi or Hikaru and Haruhi more.  I mean, I'm pretty sure Haruhi and Tamaki are gonna end up together, but Hikaru and Haruhi make a pretty cute couple.  ^-^  I also like the friendship between Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi.  :D

Basically, I really like OHSHC.  :3
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

This is one of my favorite threads...