News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I really like lasagna.  I really like cats.  I know someone who gets called Pookie.  I'm Garfield in disguise.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Goober Peas are actually peanuts.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Mhera

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 05, 2015, 01:56:47 AM
Goober Peas are actually peanuts.

I rember learnig that when I little and it blew my mind

I'm really tired and unicorns DON'T exist

Rusvul

I had a slightly philosophical conversation about self-driving cara today.

Also, the only cars that are truly automobiles are the self driving ones. The others don't technically move on your own.

Norham Waterpaw

Thank you for that science lesson, Rus.  :)

Now, who's up for some high quality animal identification?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on January 05, 2015, 12:08:38 AM
I really like Balsamic Vinaigrette.
That's the ONE thing that makes me feel sick. I can handle everything else, and enjoy it. (Chocolate covered cricket, anyone?) I just can't do balsamic vinaigrette.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Y'know, I've always wanted to try something like that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 05, 2015, 06:22:49 PM
Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 05, 2015, 01:22:20 PM
Thank you for that science lesson, Rus.  :)
That... wasn't science...

*Creepy eyes*  Everything is science, Ru-chan.  *Creepy grin*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Everything is science... When you're part of a team?

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 05, 2015, 06:25:35 PM
Everything is science... When you're part of a team?

*Creepy eyes*  Team... yessssss...

Rusvul

Teaming is cheap. I mean, come on, fight like everybody else does- Without a cheesy little helper! Ugh.

(This is why I don't play PVP games. One, I'm usually not very good, two, people are obnoxious both in the way they play and in how they act when they win/lose.)

Rainshadow

That makes me think of when my dad used to play Wizard101.  He was in a boss battle in Celestia with a bunch of other wizards, and that stupid boss had a thingy that allowed him to heal to full health every time someone used a certain attack.  Of course, there was some idiot wizard that decided he wanted to troll the other players, so every time they'd get close to defeating the boss, he'd let the enemy regenerate his health.  My dad wanted to stay till the end of the battle to get the XP, but I wanted to play LOTRO with my siblings on the computer he was using, as that was the only available computer.  So, yeah, I had to wait for about a half an hour before he finally just gave up.

Rusvul

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 05, 2015, 06:41:04 PM
Cheating bosses are the worst.

Hai.  I hate it when bosses have ridiculous rules like, "Oh, hey, you used a frost attack?  Well, I guess that means I get to recover three thousand health!  Thanks for that, idiot player!"  That's why I like single player games; no one can troll others by triggering the cheats when the only one playing is you.