News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I'm past the PM per hour limit. Sorry, Skarzles. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Guest. Viewing. My. Profile.
Little. Sister. Looking. Over. My. Shoulder.
I feel violated.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Maudie

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on January 08, 2015, 01:39:48 AM
Guest. Viewing. My. Profile.
Little. Sister. Looking. Over. My. Shoulder.
I feel violated.
Sounds like a charming experience.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

I slipped and fell. Nothing serious, but my knees hurt. Walking is unpleasant. *sigh*

Maudie

@Skarzs: I was going to make a "your mom" joke out of your comment, but decided against it.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Boredom reigns freely in my mind.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on January 08, 2015, 08:41:18 PM
@Skarzs: I was going to make a "your mom" joke out of your comment, but decided against it.
I find it hilarious when someone says something nonsensical or positive, and then it is retaliated against with 'your mom' or 'you' or 'your face.'

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!