News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I am calling you human. You who's skin is squishy, and you who cannot  stand against me. For I am no punk. My name is Armus, the personification of evil.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 09, 2015, 06:08:45 AM
I am calling you human. You who's skin is squishy, and you who cannot  stand against me. For I am no punk. My name is Armus, the personification of evil.

First off, it's "whose", not "who's".  Second, I am most certainly NOT human!  I'm the Lady of Time, who hails from Mars and travels in the most fantastic ship you will ever see.  I have a dragon butler and an insane older brother who spends his days locked up in a cupboard, baking muffins, gardening, and playing chess.  And there's one more thing you need to know, Mr. Punkmus of Eviltown: this forum is protected!
  *Feels very epic for including a little bit of a Doctor Who quote in my super lame speech*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

It is indeed protected. Should you not vacate immediately and cease your nonsense, I will open fire.

Søren

Your threats are meaningless. I cannot die. I live out my days, here, with the pathetic creature you claim to differ from. Protected from Armus? There is no protection against me, for the personification of evil has no barrier, no constraints, no limits.

Rusvul

Ah, but you do. Pure evil cannot stand against pure good, and pure good will not falter when confronted with pure evil. The inverse is also true. You can never take me, and I can never harm you.

The Skarzs

There Is No Such Thing As Pure Evil, Because Existence Is A Good; Thus, Since You Exist, You Cannot Be Pure Evil.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Your grammar errors are your downfall.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 09, 2015, 03:58:04 PM
Ah, but you do. Pure evil cannot stand against pure good, and pure good will not falter when confronted with pure evil. The inverse is also true. You can never take me, and I can never harm you.
Pure good? I was left here by a race of Titans who thought that by being rid of me they would lose their own destructive quilitys, peeled me off like a skin. A skin of evil. They left me, standing me here on this loathsome planet to die. But I never did. Evil itself can't die that easily. There is no good in my existence, no peace, no joy. Rage is what I know of, and what I am.

Rusvul

(Is that an intentional reference, or an accidental one?

Søren

Jetthebinturong

This is amusing *Teleports Armus into the fiery pits of Das'Kodor*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Amber

Wylder Treejumper

Whatever. Then you van live forever in agony.  ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

Pity that you are so short-sighted in thinking that teleporting me anywhere will make you rid of me. Nothing can do that, nothing ever will.