News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Maybe not but at least it gets your body away from us
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rusvul

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 09, 2015, 04:10:55 PM
(Reference to what?)
The Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, Skin of Evil. In it... Okay, wait, nevermind. It absolutely is. According to Memory Alpha, the Skin of Evil is called Armus. Okay, I didn't actually need to ask that.

Søren

Yeah, I watched it again. Wanted to see Yar die. :P
You are foolish for not knowing the origins and power of me.

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

I need to write a fan fiction for the contest, after doing some rereading.
I need to draw a lily for a friend who requested it on Google+.
I hope to be able to draw Rus and I in our prom getup.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

KILL GOOGLE+ WITH FIRE!

No, don't do that, it would accomplish nothing. Besides, Google+ isn't that bad.

CONVINCE THE GOOGLE DEVS TO DISCONNECT G+ FROM YOUTUBE... WITH FIRE? WITH FIRE!!!

Maudie

Don't worry, Rus. I won't draw me as being taller than you. We can be equal height somewhere in between 5' 1" and 5' 5"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

That isn't necessary. I don't particularly care if I'm shorter than you. It is annoying, however, for Del to be all like 'Huehueh, I'm tall...'

Maudie

You know what else is annoying? When someone is making a post for, like, an HOUR!!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Søren

Quote from: Mask on January 10, 2015, 04:39:39 AM
You know what else is annoying? When someone is making a post for, like, an HOUR!!

I HAD TO CLOSE MY PHONE AND SHOVE IT IN MY POCKET. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO STOP THE WORLD NEXT TIME SO I CAN POST QUICKER? ;D

Rusvul

Søren

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I HAD TO HIT THE BUTTON.

Skyblade

Short quiz: What does your yearbook picture look like? Emoji style.

A. :) (The normal one)
B. ;) (Dang it I closed my eyes again)
C. :D (I LOVE MY LIFE)
D. ;D (Cheesy smile)
E. >:( (Scowling at the camera)
F. :( (In a bad mood on picture day)
G. :o (WHAT THE FLIP I WASN'T READY YET)
H. 8) (Cool, hipster pose)
I. ??? (What is this for again?)
J. :P (I hate taking pics)
K. :-X (My mouth is an X)
L. :-\ (I am smiling)
M. :-* (So there's this guy/girl...)
N. :'( (Already crying because I know it won't come out right)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!