News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

I don't have a yearbook. . . . .

Maudie

Cornflower MM

*Growls* What was that for?! I was stating a fact!

Fine,  :P

Rusvul

At the homeschool co-op I go to, there is a yearbook, but the pictures are just taken while people are doing their thing. So for me, my pictures are basically me doing whatever I'm doing but maybe looking at a camera. :P

Maudie

I am experimenting. I'm going to post a quote to one of my PMs from project Doomwyte. I want to see if it shows up with a link and if you can view it through the link. Here goes.

Quote from: Redwaller on September 27, 2013, 02:02:37 AM
17th day!

Durgy

Species: Mole

Dugry was a Dibbun molebabe of Redwall Abbey.

Edit: Aw, it just goes to Redwaller's profile.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mask on January 10, 2015, 08:50:36 PM
I am experimenting. I'm going to post a quote to one of my PMs from project Doomwyte. I want to see if it shows up with a link and if you can view it through the link. Here goes.

Quote from: Redwaller on September 27, 2013, 02:02:37 AM
17th day!

Durgy

Species: Mole

Dugry was a Dibbun molebabe of Redwall Abbey.

Edit: Aw, it just goes to Redwaller's profile.

*Gasp* REDWALLER WAS ON ON CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

With all the smoking the LotR characters do, you'd think they'd get lung cancer. But they don't.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Quote from: Mask on January 11, 2015, 02:25:44 AM
Creepy synchronized kisses.
Except for the last one. It's an angry face.

Skyblade

Quote from: Mhera on January 11, 2015, 02:29:58 AM
Quote from: Mask on January 11, 2015, 02:25:44 AM
Creepy synchronized kisses.
Except for the last one. It's an angry face.

Snap Mhera, I didn't even notice that :o

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!