Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

This is pretty much my ranting thread, xD.

So, I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH MY BROTHER!!
He said that he knows a book will be stupid when it has a girl for the main character and she solves most of her problems by herself. I mean, books like that are a little cheesy, I know, but the fact that he specifically said girls just makes me so mad!

AND THE HE SAID...LEVIATHAN...WAS...STUPID...

I am going to tear him limb from limb.

I mean, he just insulted so many books just because they have independent girl protagonists.

Ella Enchanted, Uglies, Hunger Games, Matched, Mariel of Redwall, Triss, Jackaroo, Dragon Slippers, Divergent, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, and Leviathan!!

Sometimes I hate my brother.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Maudie

You can ignore the above post.

I need more randomness threads!

I found a new friend. Maybe a little presumptions of me to say so, but I have a feeling that Sunpaw/Tiria_Wildlough and I are going to hit it off.

She kind of reminds me of the person who introduced me to WarriorsCats.

Anyways, cheers to the newbies!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

I'm not sure if I should eat or sleep.

Maudie

Well, don't sleep. It's terribly boring.

Rusvul

Not boring at all if you don't do enough of it in a 24-hour period. Ugh, 5 hours is not enough.

Rainshadow

I find really good Dragon Age fan art when I'm bored.

The relationship between Cole and Sera is awesome.  ;D  As can be clearly heard from this little gem.  I love party banter.  ^-^

Ooh, and then there's Varric and Cole's friendship, which I find very cute.

This is an in-game scene that I didn't get to see.  Well, I got to see the scene (that scene was pretty funny, too), but I didn't get to hear this line because I chose a different dialogue option.  Pity.

And then these are hilarious and true:

Ooh, and this:

"A proper representation of dwarf Inquisitors dealing with all this fade nonsense:"

Okay, I've depleted my stock of the funny stuff, so I'm good now.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Season 1 of TNG honestly wasn't that great.

Maudie

Oh dear. In the past week I have messaged Soren, Skarzs, Corny, and Sunpaw. Rain too, if you count other forums.

Tiria_Wildlough

Søren

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on January 13, 2015, 07:38:48 PM
Oh dear. In the past week I have messaged Soren, Skarzs, Corny, and Sunpaw. Rain too, if you count other forums.

Which reminds me...  I should probably go onto that forum at some point this week.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Rainshadow