News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

OMG!!!!

......BUBBLES........IS......MY.........WORD!!!!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on January 13, 2015, 07:51:35 PM

Wait, I don't remember seeing that in the movie.  Is that from a short or something?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

One of the trailers. They put parts that weren't in the movie.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

Omg!!!! Awesome!!!

what about this one ya'll?

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Gaarr! I've been at the library for an hour and a half. My mom was supposed to pick me up an hour ago.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on January 17, 2015, 09:58:13 PM
Gaarr! I've been at the library for an hour and a half. My mom was supposed to pick me up an hour ago.

And you're frustrated... why?  ;D

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on January 17, 2015, 11:05:21 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 13, 2015, 07:47:34 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 13, 2015, 07:46:55 PM
WAIT, THERE ARE OTHER FORUMS?? ;)

YES!!!

I thought someone would appreciate that.  ;D

Random: I stopped procrastinating on uploading my art and now I'm very happy with myself.  Of course, I'm still a terrible person because I'm still procrastinating on actual requests, but at least I uploaded the art I wanted to.  That counts for something, right?  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

I read through my books so fast, I've started to make myself draw a full page inked and coloured drawing of my favorite scene in the book I just finished, before I can read another book.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: The Mask on January 13, 2015, 08:46:38 PM
Haha nice!

IKR!!!??

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 13, 2015, 08:47:31 PM
I never want to see that movie.

Have you ever seen it? Or you never want to see it again?

The Skarzs

Saw some of it, liked reading the story in the history book better.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tiria_Wildlough

Hahaha I should do that!! My friend is related to her.