News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Here's something random:
When I tryed to type the word "Mask" my AutoCorrect says "Maskodon", "Maskey" or "Momma DJ". I have no idea about that last one.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Wow, Momma DJ? That's interesting...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

SUPER BOWL! SUPER BOWL! SUPER BOWL!

Mhera

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

*Skarzs falls into lava pit and dies. Then the Pats win the Super Bowl*

The Skarzs

DID YOU EVEN SEE THE GAME THE SEAHAWKS PLAYED AGAINST GREEN BAY?! DID YOU?!
It was 16-0 up until the third quarter. Green Bay had gotten four interceptions, one of them in the touchdown zone. Then the Seahawks pulled off a stunt that hasn't been done in years: Fourth down on the twenty yard line, set up to punt, when the kicker fakes a kick, the guy holding the ball throws it to a receiver and makes a touchdown. Since when does a holder have a chance to throw a touchdown pass?! Then they punt the ball to the other team and they immediately repossess it, make another touchdown (he walked into the end-zone), and then finally get an interception and go for the double points instead of a punt, which they get. Then they're tied 22-22. It goes into overtime and the Seahawks get a touchdown on their first possession.
They made history with that game.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 19, 2015, 04:09:32 PM
DID YOU EVEN SEE THE GAME THE SEAHAWKS PLAYED AGAINST GREEN BAY?! DID YOU?!
It was 16-0 up until the third quarter. Green Bay had gotten four interceptions, one of them in the touchdown zone. Then the Seahawks pulled off a stunt that hasn't been done in years: Fourth down on the twenty yard line, set up to punt, when the kicker fakes a kick, the guy holding the ball throws it to a receiver and makes a touchdown. Since when does a holder have a chance to throw a touchdown pass?! Then they punt the ball to the other team and they immediately repossess it, make another touchdown (he walked into the end-zone), and then finally get an interception and go for the double points instead of a punt, which they get. Then they're tied 22-22. It goes into overtime and the Seahawks get a touchdown on their first possession.
They made history with that game.
DID YOU EVEN SEE THAT GAME THE PATRIOTS PLAYED AGAINST INDY?!? DID YOU?!
45-7!!! 45-7!!! THEY DOMINATED!

The Skarzs

Doesn't matter; the game the Seahawks played was INTENSE.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Well, at least my house won't be divided this year during the Super Bowl...  I just hope they don't force me to watch it with them.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 19, 2015, 04:40:44 PM
Doesn't matter; the game the Seahawks played was INTENSE.
INTENSITY won't win the Super Bowl. :P ;D

Rainshadow

Well, the Seahawks did win the Super Bowl last year, so...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Well, that Seahawks team is different then this year's Seahawks. And that Bronco team isn't this Patriot team, so...

Rainshadow

I wouldn't call the Broncos "that Bronco team" in front of my dad.  He's a HUGE Broncos fan; so much so that on Super Bowl Sunday last year he wore his Broncos shirt and jacket to church while everyone else was wearing Seahawks stuff.  Our pastor mentioned him during his sermon.  Can't remember why, but he mentioned him.  :P