"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Yeah, he had to step out of the house to cool down after the Broncos lost.  Meanwhile, my mom was screaming her head off 'cause she was so excited.  My parents are very passionate about their teams.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 19, 2015, 04:34:33 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 19, 2015, 04:09:32 PM
DID YOU EVEN SEE THE GAME THE SEAHAWKS PLAYED AGAINST GREEN BAY?! DID YOU?!
It was 16-0 up until the third quarter. Green Bay had gotten four interceptions, one of them in the touchdown zone. Then the Seahawks pulled off a stunt that hasn't been done in years: Fourth down on the twenty yard line, set up to punt, when the kicker fakes a kick, the guy holding the ball throws it to a receiver and makes a touchdown. Since when does a holder have a chance to throw a touchdown pass?! Then they punt the ball to the other team and they immediately repossess it, make another touchdown (he walked into the end-zone), and then finally get an interception and go for the double points instead of a punt, which they get. Then they're tied 22-22. It goes into overtime and the Seahawks get a touchdown on their first possession.
They made history with that game.
DID YOU EVEN SEE THAT GAME THE PATRIOTS PLAYED AGAINST INDY?!? DID YOU?!
45-7!!! 45-7!!! THEY DOMINATED!

I shall destroy you. OR *Russian accent.* I must break you.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 19, 2015, 05:14:54 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 19, 2015, 04:40:44 PM
Doesn't matter; the game the Seahawks played was INTENSE.
INTENSITY won't win the Super Bowl. :P ;D
They made history; I don't think the Pats have that on their plate. ;D
Also, dominating one team doesn't mean they'll win a Super Bowl either.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Actually, the tom brady and bill belichick (they don't deserve capital letters. ;D) Made history by being the first coach/player combo to go to the Super Bowl six times.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 19, 2015, 06:16:07 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 19, 2015, 05:14:54 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 19, 2015, 04:40:44 PM
Doesn't matter; the game the Seahawks played was INTENSE.
INTENSITY won't win the Super Bowl. :P ;D
They made history; I don't think the Pats have that on their plate. ;D
Also, dominating one team doesn't mean they'll win a Super Bowl either.
And most post season wins, and most AFC championships...

Delthion

And the worst team in the league's history.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on January 19, 2015, 06:26:11 PM
Except for the Titans, Jags, 'Skins, Vikings, Raiders, Jets, 'Fins, Bills, Ravins, Bengals, Steelers, Browns, Texans, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, Broncos, Cheifs, Chargers, 49ers, Cards, Rams, Packers, Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Bucs, Bears, Loins and Colts. ;D

Delthion

Actually, strangely, all of those teams are better, even the Browns!

Maudie

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 18, 2015, 06:08:30 AM
Here's something random:
When I tryed to type the word "Mask" my AutoCorrect says "Maskodon", "Maskey" or "Momma DJ". I have no idea about that last one.
:o ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on January 19, 2015, 10:58:38 PM
Actually, strangely, all of those teams are better, even the Browns!
I can't compete with this saying, mostly because only a crazy person would say it. ;D
Quote from: Mask on January 19, 2015, 11:29:15 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 18, 2015, 06:08:30 AM
Here's something random:
When I tryed to type the word "Mask" my AutoCorrect says "Maskodon", "Maskey" or "Momma DJ". I have no idea about that last one.
:o ;D
I think I will have to call you Momma DJ now. ;D ;)

Mhera

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 19, 2015, 07:52:34 PM
Quote from: Delthion on January 19, 2015, 06:26:11 PM
Except for the Titans, Jags, 'Skins, Vikings, Raiders, Jets, 'Fins, Bills, Ravins, Bengals, Steelers, Browns, Texans, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, Broncos, Cheifs, Chargers, 49ers, Cards, Rams, Packers, Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Bucs, Bears, Loins and Colts. ;D
GO COWBOYS

Maudie

Depression is stupid. Luckily, Owl City exists. Like, seriously, This Isn't The End is the awesomest song. Especially when having the worst depression slump you've ever had in 14 years of life.
This forum is pretty awesome, too.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Mask, that doesn't seem like a good thing... Has a significant negative thing occured?

Delthion