News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

It may not be applicable, but using a ridiculous Priest deck designed to use my opponent's deck against them in Hearthstone can be comforting. :P

Or music, music is good. Or play D&D. Except that might just make it worse, because my friends are unreliable as Bregor's ability to keep a bow for more than a week.

(In an online D&D campaign that was on Youtube, Bregor was a character who consistently rolled very low and ended up dropping or breaking his bow a lot.)

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Ooh! Or that towel that has antidepressants in it. From Hitchhiker's Guide. Anyone know what I'm talking about? That guy talks about how his towel has a bunch of nutrients in it that he can get out of it by licking different colored stripes, and he says that if he has to do that he usually has to lick one corner, which has antidepressants. Come on, someone's gotta have read that, right?

Maudie

:P...Sounds absolutely fascinating...

The Skarzs

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 20, 2015, 06:19:12 AM
Ooh! Or that towel that has antidepressants in it. From Hitchhiker's Guide. Anyone know what I'm talking about? That guy talks about how his towel has a bunch of nutrients in it that he can get out of it by licking different colored stripes, and he says that if he has to do that he usually has to lick one corner, which has antidepressants. Come on, someone's gotta have read that, right?
My mom has read it, though she doesn't want me to read it until I'm "older".
Yet I can buy my own computer. . . Oh well.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

...Hm, yeah, I suppose that would make some degree of sense.

Skyblade

I want to read that book; I heard it's very funny :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rusvul

Funny in a stupid jokes and complete lack of any kind of logic or context or continuity way. It begins with the main character's house being leveled to make way for a highway, and then Earth is leveled to make way for an intergalactic highway shortly afterwards. And people can hear any language as if it's their own if they put a fish in their ear. And there's a resturant at the end of the universe, at its own location in time, and the mice were the smartest creatures on earth, followed by the dolphins, followed by the humans, the dolphins all got away... It's hilarious.

Rainshadow

Is it weird that I'm more excited to read Dragon Age: Asunder tomorrow than the fact that tomorrow's my birthday?  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Reading is incredibly epic.  I'll probably be reading all through Intermediate Band.  (I'm not in that band, so it's cool if I read during it.  ;))

Random:  Hey, are any of the forum artists open for requests currently?  I know Skarzsy-chan's not taking any, and I don't think Leatgo is, as he's moving currently, but I don't know who else is or isn't taking requests.  I just wanna see my squirrel twins drawn and I don't know who to ask.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I just got up, and my eyes hurts, and I can't see, but I'm on here anyway. :P

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Good for you.

Rain, as soon as I get a request uploaded you can ask away.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Woaahahohoho, a "Secret Hideout" sub catagory. Cool.

I'm retired from the forum