News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Wat.  *Hides away in secret hideout*  (Actually, having them all in one place is rather helpful.  Means they can't get lost to the deep, dark depths of the Cellars.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

I've got some insomnia free time!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Heh, well I did put this down in my "Bye" thread...
QuoteI'll check in if I have time (there are 168 hours in a week, I bet I can find one to spare...).

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

*Opens coffin back up.* Yes, yes; now be a good girl and get back in here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

It feels like I've been stuck at 9 o'clock in the morning all day long. Very strange.

Quote from: Mask on February 11, 2015, 03:01:27 PM
Guys, I'm alive!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

Yooo, Masky 1.0!  How's it goin'?

Random:

Colonel Roy Mustang's hold music:

"Oh, snap, snap, spark, spark!
  It's time to light up the diggy-diggy dark!
  I'm the Flame Alchemist and I'm gonna be Führer!
  My beats are hot and my rhymes are purer!
  I like the ladies in the miniskirts!
  I be posin' in a mirror without my fancy shirts!
  I'm gonna set your heart on fire!
  WHOOSH!  WHOOSH!
  And ya know my heart burns bright, too!
  KABOOM!  KABOOM!
  My firepower tonight is feelin' just right!
  KABLAM!  KABLAM!
  OOGA OOGA OOGA WICKY WICKY WICKY WAH!"

*Hangs up phone*

(I love Fullmetal Four-Panel Comic Theater way too much.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Watch from 2:10 onward and you shall understand.  ;)

The Mask

I saw the thingy before you play and I was like
Hughes :'( :'( :'( nuuu!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Mask on February 12, 2015, 06:38:28 AM
I saw the thingy before you play and I was like
Hughes :'( :'( :'( nuuu!

No, no, this video is funny, so don't go mentioning anything sad about Hughes.  It's a terrible day for rain.

Random:  I got bored of the current part of FMA:B I'm at, so I decided to rewatch some of the original anime.  I watched episodes one and two of FMA, and man, talk about nostalgia!  Seriously, I watched that episode for the first time in October (October 3rd, to be precise.  Wanna know how I knew that?  Right after watching the first few episodes, I decided to scroll down the FMA tag on Tumblr.  Almost every post was something about Ed's watch and not forgetting the date.  I had no clue what that was about back then, lol.), yet now it feels like such a long time ago.  I forgot how much I loved the original FMA.  Still hate the ending, though.  I'll never get over the ending.  I'll be raging about the ending when I'm ninety years old and it'll freak out my great, great grandkids.  :P