News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

I miss Plugg.

EDIT: Dang it, why is my post on the top of the next page where everyone will see it? <.<

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

*Points and giggles hysterically.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

The new Plugg or the old Plugg?
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

I'm going to guess he's the new one. PluggFiretail. He has an inspirational message under his profile pic and in his signature, and he writes in a nice blue font.

At least we're still better off than some other ships xD *noticing the topic made to annoy Skarz and Faiy*

Jukka the Sling

I think that may be because you and Plugg genuinely like each other and aren't afraid to admit it, so no one wants to offend you two by teasing.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 08, 2015, 03:04:15 AM
I think that may be because you and Plugg genuinely like each other and aren't afraid to admit it, so no one wants to offend you two by teasing.
JUKKA! WE ALL HAD AN UNDERSTANDING THAT WE WERE NOT TO TEASE THEM!  ;D
(But she is right.)

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Oh, well that's nice ^^ I don't think we mind just a little though ;)

Luftwaffles

After 10 minutes of looking for my glasses, I realized that I don't wear glasses.

(:D)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 08, 2015, 03:04:15 AM
*Cough. . .* :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Rusvul

I get to play in a new D&D campaign soon! So excited! I'm playing a control wizard, meaning that I make my allies better and I debuff my enemies all the way down to the Nine Hells of Baator. Not to mention the solid fog and the glitterdust. Basically, I don't kill anyone, I make it really really easy for my teammates to kill my enemies. A more subtle (and effective) approach then throwing fireballs and lightning bolts everywhere. (Not as easy to resist, for one...)

Skyblade

I almost can't believe I'm saying this but since I trust all of you members and doubt that a guest would find this exact post anyway, I'll go ahead. It's been bothering me for some time, and I really want to just express my feelings. A lot of you will think I'm weird, and you may not understand. But I don't think you'll judge. So, I want to say that this is all a trick and you just read all that tiny text to realize that. (xD)

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on March 13, 2015, 02:30:11 AM
I almost can't believe I'm saying this but since I trust all of you members and doubt that a guest would find this exact post anyway, I'll go ahead. It's been bothering me for some time, and I really want to just express my feelings. A lot of you will think I'm weird, and you may not understand. But I don't think you'll judge. So, I want to say that this is all a trick and you just read all that tiny text to realize that. (xD)
  ;D ;D ;D

I'm retired from the forum

The Mask

Quote from: Skyblade on March 13, 2015, 02:30:11 AM
Well played, well played, my friend.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock