News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

@James
You need to do something about that bird.

I'm retired from the forum

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It doeznae play for zome reazon vhen ah click tae play it. Minuz 80 more for technology...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Søren

I just now realized that a forum game called "The Scripture Above Me" is probably not a hot idea.

James Gryphon

That might not work so well right now. It would've been a success in 2011, though.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

You two do realise that Christians are the majority of active members on this site, right?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

The forum is finally working without an IP shield! I'm currently posting this off an iPod, and I'm very happy. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 24, 2015, 02:03:09 AM
The forum is finally working without an IP shield! I'm currently posting this off an iPod, and I'm very happy. ;D
You couldn't before? I've been posting from my phone this whole time....

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 24, 2015, 03:34:51 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 24, 2015, 02:03:09 AM
You couldn't before? I've been posting from my phone this whole time....
It only started having a problem recently, but now it's working. See Sierra's thread in Suggestions and Concerns.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

GAAAAHHHHH!!!!  How am I supposed to have a friendly romance with Fenris when he and I have totally different views concerning the mages?!  I mean, me even being nice to Anders made me get, like, ten rivalry points with Fenris, and when I let the half-elf apostate go to the Dalish, I got twenty rivalry points!  I JUST WANT TO HAVE A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT STUPID ELF, NOT BE IN A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP!

I hate Fenris.  But I love Fenris because he's such a well-written character.  But I hate Fenris.  Ugh, I shoulda just gone for an Anders romance.  Except I don't like Anders too much 'cause he's just not as interesting.  Plus, y'know, Justice is a problem.  But Fenris being anti-mage?  That's gonna be hard to deal with.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 25, 2015, 04:06:42 AM
  GAAAAHHHHH!!!!  How am I supposed to have a friendly romance with Fenris when he and I have totally different views concerning the mages?!  I mean, me even being nice to Anders made me get, like, ten rivalry points with Fenris, and when I let the half-elf apostate go to the Dalish, I got twenty rivalry points!  I JUST WANT TO HAVE A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT STUPID ELF, NOT BE IN A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP!

I hate Fenris.  But I love Fenris because he's such a well-written character.  But I hate Fenris.  Ugh, I shoulda just gone for an Anders romance.  Except I don't like Anders too much 'cause he's just not as interesting.  Plus, y'know, Justice is a problem.  But Fenris being anti-mage?  That's gonna be hard to deal with.

Rainshadow

Fenris:

Broody McBroodster.  He hates mages and all things having to do with magic, yet is the man I've targeted for romance because, well, Broody McBroodster with a dark and troubled past.  Also, lyrium tattoos.  Painful, but awesome.  But my character is a mage and I sympathize with mages, so Fenris kinda doesn't like me.  That's bad, 'cause I want him to like me so we can have a friendly romance instead of a rivalry romance.

Anders:

Mage, believes in freedom for the mages.  Opposes Fenris' views of magic at every turn, which makes him like my character more because their opinions of magic are rather similar.  He's also possessed by a spirit of justice, which is kinda corrupted and out of control, so that makes him kinda corrupted and out of control.  Yeah, he's more likely to be my character's friend than Fenris is, but I don't wanna romance Anders 'cause he just feels too... shallow?  Iunno, something like that.  I just like Fenris more, but Fenris can be so ridiculously annoying with his "Death to all mages" thing and "Put all mages in Circles and let them rot in cells".

Yeah... Dragon Age II.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock