News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Russa Nodrey

*Whacks llama on the head with a shovel*
Freddy

Leatho Shellhound

this summer will mean that I've been on the forum almost every day for 4 years...
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Lady Amber

^Cool!

I currently have a sore throat...

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Delthion

I'm not. I thought that it was funny that we both had sore throats!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 28, 2015, 08:24:27 PM
this summer will mean that I've been on the forum almost every day for 4 years...

And it'll be three years for me!  :D

I went to the Cheesecake Factory yesterday with my siblings, Icefire, and Icee's siblings.  We had a bunch of cheesecake, played several rounds of Avalon (it's hard to be Merlin :P), wandered around the mall (Disney store!!!), and went to see a film.  The guys saw Insurgent, but since not all of us girls had seen Divergent or really cared to see Insurgent, we saw Cinderella instead.  Then we went back to the Cheesecake Factory and had more cheesecake and hung out for awhile longer.  It was fun.  ^-^
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Why? *Sits at Grandma Jukka's feet and eagerly awaits an explanation*
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

::)

'Cause it's 1337, which spells 'leet'.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Ooh, clever. Tell me more Grandma! *Climbs up on Grandma Jukka's knee and eagerly awaits more clever information*
Freddy

Søren

Did you do that or was it set that way in the forums?

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 31, 2015, 03:07:19 AM
Ooh, clever. Tell me more Grandma! *Climbs up on Grandma Jukka's knee and eagerly awaits more clever information*

If you think that's clever, you've obviously never learned the ways of the typing world.