News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

GC:  D1D SOM3ON3 S4Y L33T?  >:]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 31, 2015, 05:20:23 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 31, 2015, 03:22:51 AM
Did you do that or was it set that way in the forums?
It's a forum Easter egg: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=5754.0
So how long are you going to go without posting in a real board and staying the the Cellars?

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Probably when I have to post in an RP.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 31, 2015, 03:07:19 AM
Ooh, clever. Tell me more Grandma! *Climbs up on Grandma Jukka's knee and eagerly awaits more clever information*
Um, Grandma Jukka? More clever information, please.
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

*Shoves Russa onto the floor and gets up* I'm not your grandma, and you were crushing my lap.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

LT Sandpaw

THE BOARD NAMES ARE CHANGING AAAAAH!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

I didn't expect the April Fool's prank to start this early!

Søren

I DONT EVEN READ THE CASTAWAYS! AGH!

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

EVERYONE PANIC AAAAAAH!!!!

(The reason is in the announcement board)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

@Soren: Go get informed on the Redwall Wiki! Quick!

Maudie

YES YES YES! I love the Castaways theme! Where do we discuss April Fools day this year? :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

Maudie

Okay.  ;D I will. >:D

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ;D *evil hand rubbing.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3