News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Wot, wot!

*is very suspicious, lifts eyebrow at James* :D
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

James Gryphon

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 01, 2015, 02:18:09 AM
The 2013 one started on March 31st!
That is simply incorrect. It started April 1st; the trouble is that your time zone in "Settings" is set to before Greenwich Mean Time, so to you it appeared to have been posted a different day.

I even saw you viewing that thread before you posted the above thing!
Of course I viewed that thread, to verify that what I was saying was accurate.

Would you have preferred it if I had not done any research, and posted something untrue?
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Luftwaffles

Somehow I quoted something that is not here anymore... spooky.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Faiyloe

I hate April fools! *Goes and hides in a hole till this is all over*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

Thanks Russa you make me feel a lot better. Why don't we have a Frod tea party.  :)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Sure! *Pulls a pot of tea and a dozen cupcakes out of my backpack* I don't know why I packed these in there, but I'm glad I did. ;D
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

My parents just told me I was going to have a little brother/sister.

Can I come into the hole please?

The Skarzs

Congrats! (Same here, actually. :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.