Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Banya

Congratulations, Skarzs!  

I'm a Lone Wanderer, naturally.  May I join you all in the hole?

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Faiyloe

Sure but only if you are anti April fools.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

I can't promise, but I may be posting a new crackfic chapter (from Ash, Soren, and the internet twins' POV) tonight!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 01, 2015, 10:25:48 PM
I can't promise, but I may be posting a new crackfic chapter (from Ash, Soren, and the internet twins' POV) tonight!

*Screams*  *Hug-tackles Jukka whilst still screaming*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

*copies Rain's celebration without the tackle hug and screaming*

Jukka the Sling

Aww, thanks, guys! I really appreciate your enthusiasm. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

It's warranted. Your story is great!

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

No, just Skarzs. My parents pranked me.

Quote from: Mhera on April 01, 2015, 03:23:56 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 01, 2015, 03:20:37 PM
Congrats! (Same here, actually. :P)
That's awesome! But in my case it was a joke and that's why I want in the hole.

Gonff the Mousethief

Congrats Skarz! Last time I was in a discussion about baby's, I was almost brutally mauled by Cornflower, so ya, Bye! *Slips into my own Introvert Hole.*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

. . . April fools? :P

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on April 01, 2015, 11:57:42 PM
Congrats Skarz! Last time I was in a discussion about baby's, I was almost brutally mauled by Cornflower, so ya, Bye! *Slips into my own Introvert Hole.*
Thanks Gonff! (And everyone else who congratulated me.) Not sure if I'll ask about your conversation with Corny, but anyways. . .
Hopefully everything will continue to go okay.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 02, 2015, 12:28:11 AM
. . . April fools? :P
Not if I can help it.

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 02, 2015, 12:28:11 AM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on April 01, 2015, 11:57:42 PM
Thanks Gonff! (And everyone else who congratulated me.) Not sure if I'll ask about your conversation with Corny, but anyways. . .
Hopefully everything will continue to go okay.
That may have been when I announced our baby's gender on Interesting facts about you.

Banya

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 01, 2015, 08:43:27 PM
Sure but only if you are anti April fools.  ;D

I'm too unsuspecting for April fools'.