The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 02, 2015, 06:07:01 AM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 02, 2015, 06:05:33 AM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 02, 2015, 06:02:59 AM
Oh, nice.
Wait EIGHTH?! YOU MEAN YOUVE BEEN KEEPING SEVEN OTHER NICES AND NEPHEWS FROM ME, THEYRE BELOVED UNCLE?!?!

Wait, UNCLE!  :o
Yeah, no one knew I'm really Skarzs dad's brother?

And I'm Skarzsy's sister's cousin's uncle's niece's cousin's internet friend.

By the way, Ash-kun, did you know that apparently April 1st is Inuyasha's birthday?  He was born in 1479, according to MyAnimeList.net.  Fun fact of the day for ya.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 02, 2015, 06:55:13 AM

By the way, Ash-kun, did you know that apparently April 1st is Inuyasha's birthday?  He was born in 1479, according to MyAnimeList.net.  Fun fact of the day for ya.  :P

Well, I never knew. Thanks!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

You have a sick mind Soren... *Teasers him*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 02, 2015, 06:55:13 AM
  And I'm Skarzsy's sister's cousin's uncle's niece's cousin's internet friend.
My Uncle Joe's niece, who is the uncle of my cousin Emily, and I'm her cousin, and you're my internet friend.

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 02, 2015, 02:20:46 PM
You have a sick mind Soren... *Teasers him*
*Obliterates Soren.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Okay, I know that I didn't get the crackfic chapter posted last night. I was up past midnight typing it, but then I had to go to bed. However, I will soon finish typing it and hopefully have it posted tonight.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 02, 2015, 09:03:55 PM

Am I in it ;D
Um... I'm sorry, Sandy, but you aren't. :-\ I already have a lot of characters to keep track of, and I don't think I'm going to be adding any more. Please don't kill me.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Today's Google doodle is (Slightly) weird.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Jukka the Sling

Did you see the Google Maps Pac-Man the other day?

Lady Ashenwyte

Jukka the Sling

It was for April Fool's. You could actually play Pac-Man in the pattern formed by the streets in 'map' mode. They've probably removed it by now, but you could always check.

Mhera

I think I've watched Ash's profile pic about a thousand times now ;D

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock