News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

I'm playing NHL 12 as an enforcer. It's pretty fun; I got drafted in the third round by the LA Kings, won a spot in the preseason, and am currently the first-line left wing for Kopitar and Brown. I have the best +/- on the team and am on pace to destroy the all-time record for PIMS in a season.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

QuoteOnline Sagetip, the hare   09:08:42 AM   Posting in Overlord's Orders XV.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

I tried to beat him to the punch, but missed it. So, here's my ninja'd post. Y'all won't see this anywhere else.

Spoiler
"We went to the station, under the leadership of the esteemed Plugg. As soon as we docked, the chief engineer came up to greet us. He said, "Hey bros, what's up? We got us a reactor that needs fixing, man. It'll be totally cool, dudes." Mhera and Jukka went ballistic. They screamed something about not being "bros", jumped on either side of him, and started hitting him! We were all shocked at their bizarre behavior and wrestled them off, with great difficulty. Mhera seemed to calm down, but Jukka's teeth were chattering and she kept mumbling something about getting revenge. Sage had to pick her up and physically carry her with us the rest of the way."

"So, we got to the reactor as instructed. Sam is always talking about how smart he is and how he knows everything there is to know about reactors, and he blurts out the reactor isn't hot enough to maintain antimatter polarity flow, or whatever. Plugg had that gleam in his eye, and said, "Don't phasers heat things up?" I said, "Don't even go there, bro," but it was no use. Izeroth and Sky yelled "YAY PHASERS", whipped theirs out, and immediately went to town on the reactor, firing their phasers at Super Deep Fry Level 9000! Ash and I tried to reason with them, but it was no use. Then the reactor security systems came online, and teleported us into the brig."

"As it turned out, at exactly that moment, a representative of the Space Flower Empire, along with his supporting staff of fifteen heavily armed marines, was taking a tour of the station, visiting the brig. A guard said, "And here, your Majesty, is our high-security brig system. See how we can store these prisoners, with their arms, with no fear of danger?" Sandpaw commented, "I didn't know weeds lived on space stations." The flower people were extremely offended, and started an all-out attack on the station because of this. Fortunately, Sage was able to bring down the force-fields keeping us locked in, and we made our way to the bridge."

"The bridge was locked down due to the attack, so Izzy and Sky blew the doors away with their phasers. Plugg ran in and started giving orders. Mhera said something about how she needed to tell the chief engineer about the threat to the station, and ran out of the room. We never saw him again after that, so I guess she must have bumped him off."

"Anyway, the fight turned against us, due to Jukka shouting over and contradicting all of Plugg's orders, confusing everyone too badly to resist. We all held off the flower people, while Ash went in to get access codes for a shuttle. He never told us that he hijacked it. For that matter, he didn't tell us a lot of things -- he claimed he was a great shuttle pilot too. We can see how that turned out."

"I know this story is confusing, your Majesty. There is a common thread to this, though. None of it is in any way my fault."
[close]
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Wow...

I'm a ballistic killer :D

I saw how many of ya'll were posting and figured I'm better off waiting than getting three posts ninja'd.

James Gryphon

It feels very fast-paced to me, much more so than my usual posts are. I did write it in a rush, though.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Søren

This is either really good, or REALLY bad:
QuoteOnline Matthias720   02:09:10 PM   Viewing the topic I feel I should get this off my chest....

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

I just read a spoiler for season three of The Sparticle Mystery.

Suffice it to say I'm really disappointed in it, and I doubt I'm gonna watch it now.
-----------------------------
In other news, I recently discovered that Fëanor, in addition to his half-brothers, has two half-SISTERS named Findis and Irimë. When I discovered this, my entire world came crashing down. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Derek Landy answers the most important question in life: Who would win in a fight, his character or Batman?

WARNING: THE REST OF THE VIDEOSET CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

I just watched "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared." *shudder*

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

It's a YouTube video.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

It's basically a parody of all the Sesame Street type shows. It starts out normal and... goes downhill from there.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Izeroth on April 11, 2015, 02:55:19 PM
I just watched "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared." *shudder*

Oh no! I wasn't sure what I just watch when my sister showed me that.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner