News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Wow James, that's deep. And sad. :(

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Yup. . . Several people I have known for years, albeit they are older than I by a few, have all been getting married at around the same time. Frightening.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

My science project for the science fair was about how much saliva I'd produced when we smell food. I got a lot of grossed out looks when I explained how I measured the saliva XD
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Mhera

Edraithel

I spit it out into a cup and then used measuring spoons to measure it.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Delthion

This seems to apply to how you feel James;

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 20, 2015, 11:57:39 PM
  NO MORE BRACES!!!  I'M FREEEEEEE!!!!!

*Happy sob*  It feels so wonderful to have no metal in my mouth.  :')
You know what's weird? yesterday when i was at the orthodontist there was a girl there being fitted for a retainer who had Rainshadow's haircut. I was like staring at her, thinking "Oh my gosh, what if that's Rainshadow! no, it couldn't be. but what if it is?"

(excuse the poor capitalization. i dont want to hit the shift key right now. :P)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

Members know each other in the real life but don't know it *Shifty eyes*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Me and Buckler the Leg Buckler know each other quite well >:D
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on April 22, 2015, 05:18:46 PM

You know what's weird? yesterday when i was at the orthodontist there was a girl there being fitted for a retainer who had Rainshadow's haircut. I was like staring at her, thinking "Oh my gosh, what if that's Rainshadow! no, it couldn't be. but what if it is?"

(excuse the poor capitalization. i dont want to hit the shift key right now. :P)

Yesterday as in Tuesday or Monday?  Because I was being fitted on Monday.  It would've been hilarious if you'd been there.  :P  (Also, what was this girl wearing?  If she was wearing a dark blue American Eagle sweatshirt and dark blue jeans, then that probably woulda been me.  I doubt you saw me, though, as I'm fairly certain we don't live near each other.  ::))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

Anybody live in Perrysburg, Ohio? I have some relatives there...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 22, 2015, 08:36:08 PM
Quote from: Mask on April 22, 2015, 05:18:46 PM

Yesterday as in Tuesday or Monday?  Because I was being fitted on Monday.  It would've been hilarious if you'd been there.  :P  (Also, what was this girl wearing?  If she was wearing a dark blue American Eagle sweatshirt and dark blue jeans, then that probably woulda been me.  I doubt you saw me, though, as I'm fairly certain we don't live near each other.  ::))
Tuesday, and nooope, white t-shirt. too bad. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Y'know that topic named "Please don't view!"? Well. . . I still haven't viewed it. ;]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 23, 2015, 04:47:44 AM
Y'know that topic named "Please don't view!"? Well. . . I still haven't viewed it. ;]
Your self control is a model for the rest of us.

I'm retired from the forum