News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

QuoteOnline Leatho Shellhound   05:47:09 PM   Nothing, or nothing you can see...
Ach.

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

QuoteLeatho Shellhound   10:47:09 PM   Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Dun dun dun!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

Every time I've looked at "who's online" in the last hour, there have been guests viewing my profile, should I be concerned?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

YES! They are coming for you...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

^Indeed...

QuoteGuest  07:42:50 PM Unknown Action
:o

Jukka the Sling

Has anyone else heard about the planned cyberattack today at 2 PM Eastern by a certain terror group?  I'm kinda worried...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya

It's 2:30 Eastern currently, and I'm only now hearing about it.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, I know....  I heard that they threatened it on Twitter.

Well, if nothing happens, I'm definitely not complaining!  You know they recently hacked one of France's mainstream TV networks?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya

I heard.  Their strong cyberspace presence has been noted, and they manipulate social media expertly.  I suppose we'll discover later if they did anything today, and if they did, if it is related to social media or something bigger/governmental.

Hickory

I was talking to a friend today about iTunes, and he said his credit card company had been hacked.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Mask

Ho hum. The police foiled two terrorist plots in a month here.  :)
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

*downloads All Eyes by Imagine Dragons*
*hopes song isn't hacked*

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 12, 2015, 01:58:18 AM
*downloads All Eyes by Imagine Dragons*
*hopes song isn't hacked*
[/quote

*hacks song*

Søren