News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

My mother dragged me along to an Aqua Zumba class today.  That was... interesting.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I'll bet. :P

Everyone's heard that song "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding, right? One of the lyrics is "Only you can set my heart on fire". I've come to the conclusion that whoever she's talking to somehow gives her heartburn.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I rarely listen to her. Her and Lorde or the only girl singers I don't hate with a vengeance. But they aren't in my Main Playlist.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

So you hate Taylor Swift. The fanboy part of me is angry.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Maudie

I hate Taylor Swift too. A lot. With a vengeance. Except her early music. That stuff's ok.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

I've seen the "Left Swipe Dat" video. I've also gorged my eyes out.

Banya

Forget politics.  This is just funny.

Lady Ashenwyte

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

Rainshadow

Aw yeah, Ash-kun, you get 'em!  *High fives Ash-kun*

*Doesn't listen to Taylor Swift but still enjoys the songs she hears*  *Also doesn't hate on Taylor Swift because Taylor Swift is, quite frankly, a really awesome person*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!