News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

QuoteGuest  10:37:37 AM      Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Freddy

Maudie

UGH! Crushes are very confusing things...

Also, apparently I'm weird enough that yesterday a homeschooler told me I was weird. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Tiria_Wildlough

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 14, 2015, 04:13:58 PM
Shocking.

Hahahahahaaa! This fanfic is HILARIOUS!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1795333/1/Just-Like-Old-Times
There is no smiley available that can express the joy I feel when reading this.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I know.  It's impossibly hilarious.  And all of the gal's other fanfics are just as funny.  Y'all should read them.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

It has all that is horrible in a fan fiction. EVERYTHING! XD Oh, and when She said the reader is now crying? She was right, but she didn't specify what from.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Am I the only one who read that with a straight face and didn't even laugh once?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Well, try this fic, in which Mary Sues invade: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2263554/1/Valentine-s-Day

Or just look through her whole profile for a fic. They're all hilarious (except, of course, for the few she wrote that are meant to be serious): https://www.fanfiction.net/u/449741/Erestor
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

One of the many examples of when I'm thinking of questions to ask my crush:

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

@Soren. I'm with you there. This happened a few days ago.

My crush: *Is looking at pictures of herself on the computer for reasons* I don't look pretty.
Me: *Is sitting next to her* You look beautiful.

I didn't say it in real life due to my self-control but I oh so wanted too. *Bursts into tears*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.