News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

That irritating moment when Telly cuts off Carlos' perfect locks.  His beautiful black locks with a dignified, if premature, touch of grey at his temples.  :'(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

Carlos love, Carlos is life. I see you've started WtN  ;)
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jetthebinturong

That treacherous barber Telly. Now he's out in the Sand Wastes shaving cacti and muttering apologies.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

If your cactus is in need of a haircut, try Telly, out wandering the Sand Wastes.

@Masky 2.0:  Yep!  Tried to talk to my siblings about it, telling them how funny and interesting it was, but they just gave me weird and confused looks.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

That irritating moment when Carlos' perfect locks cut off Telly. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on May 26, 2015, 06:44:06 PM
That irritating moment when Carlos' perfect locks cut off Telly. ;D

I am not one to stand aside harshly and say that a man deserves the punishment that comes to him, but I also am not sorry to see Telly in this state, given his crime.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Typewriter font!

Also, it's late at night and I'm not in the least bit tired.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm in so much trouble now. *Leans forward and groans* The only way is to write a poem.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

That irritating moment when someone exclaims in a weird voice.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

How random am I? Let me count the ways. . .
Erm. . . zero?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 28, 2015, 03:54:28 AM
How random am I? Let me count the ways. . .
Erm. . . zero?

The mere act of posting in this thread makes you random.

Maudie

You know what's fun? When you and your friends are like driving along and you pass a dam and suddenly everyone starts cracking dam jokes. Seriously, it's hysterical. And a little...interesting. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie