News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Mask on May 28, 2015, 06:39:13 PM
You know what's fun? When you and your friends are like driving along and you pass a dam and suddenly everyone starts cracking dam jokes. Seriously, it's hysterical. And a little...interesting. ;D

The dam snack bar....
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on May 28, 2015, 06:39:13 PM
You know what's fun? When you and your friends are like driving along and you pass a dam and suddenly everyone starts cracking dam jokes. Seriously, it's hysterical. And a little...interesting. ;D

Oh, you shoulda seen my family last summer.  We visited a dam on our way back from another state, and everyone but my mom was laughing their heads off at all the jokes.  She just sat there with a resigned smile, shaking her head at how each of her children inherited their father's sense of humour.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

That feel when no one cares about your Camp Half Blood Minecraft map

Skyblade

Lol, that sticker is huge. Your map sounds cool, though! :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 31, 2015, 11:28:47 PM
That feel when no one cares about your Camp Half Blood Minecraft map

Wait, you made a Camp Half-Blood map?  :o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

I'm making one as I said in the PJ thread but no one answered.  :'(

Izeroth

Maudie

Thor, Thor, he's our man,
If he can't do it, Loki can!  ;D :D

That is waaaay more funny than it should be...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Banya

Banya, James Gryphon, SoranMBane

Raaaaiinbow.  Almost.

Taken from Redwall Discussion moments ago.

James Gryphon

lullz teh best computer for every1 r teh DELL Inspire-on!!! when u use it, u will feel inspire-oned! inspire-on-a shun is good for the mind and sole. it r a fast computar, teh fastest in teh global worlds. it r having a 4 gig processor n 2 megs of ROM. it even haz a 2 gigahertz hard driver!!! all for 999 dollars and 99 cents plus tax!

i am juss jokin. teh best computar r actual-ee teh super computar known as teh G4. teh g4 r a militairy secret. teh armies outlawed teh use n sale of teh G4 to protect it from teh commies. but tehn the macintosh made a new computar known as teh G5, which was not as good, so tey cud sale computars. teh G5 haz 8 gigahertz RAM, 2 tera gigs of speed, n a 40 meg ROM drive. it cost 100,000 dollars, but r teh fastest computar in teh galactech universe! it r gonna make macintoshes lots of moneys and coats.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

[whisper] Soren, I think James betrayed us. [/whisper]
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Norham Waterpaw

Whoa man, I have a G5. You better watch out, because it came pre-equipped with the launch codes for the ISS on-board strike system. And I got the G5 for free
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on June 15, 2015, 01:43:56 PM
[whisper] Soren, I think James betrayed us. [/whisper]
The G4 is a Mac. We're good.
...for now...

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

bob jane and jack all want them some computahs. teh best computah for bob, a gamer, r teh dell inspireon! it makes u inspire-oned! lull lull lullz so ya. bob will want teh joystick it make u joyful it r good... it r costing tehm teh 500 us moneys. teh computah, not teh stick of joy. teh stick of joy r be costing 99 dollars and 99 cents. or teh gamepad!

so yah jane ar teh graphic artist. u need no grate computa cuz teh graphs they r just curvy linez. she shud bye teh mac ii. it r teh power computah for low moneys. it r costing ownlee fifty!! it r great deal!!!

so ya, ya, ya! jack r a busnez man. teh buznes are makin teh moneys for big buznes. he doesnt want a computah. he wants a fax mac. teh fax mac is gud for busnez cuz it can print moneys. u send some1 moneys thru teh instagram and it prints teh moneys on teh other side!! great deal for moneys!!! costing only teh 999,999 dollahs! steal of a deal cuz u print teh million moneys after that.
« Subject to editing »