News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Try not to ogle at the frogle in the pinafore, he is very selfconscious.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

James Gryphon

Edited my post in the topic in the SECRET FORUM OF SECRETS!!!!
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

Has anyone seen my train of thought? I lost it somehow and can't seem to find it...

Cornflower MM

Hickory

Quote from: Mhera on August 13, 2015, 07:27:58 PM
Has anyone seen my train of thought? I lost it somehow and can't seem to find it...
It was derailed by the Native Americans a couple miles back from Tuscon. Kept saying, "Chattanooga Iron Horse..." weird.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

I would watch out if I were you, Mhera. It could've fallen in the Memory Dump.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

I watched some of the ads and trailers and really liked them. My favorite character's Disgust.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Hahahahahaha FOUND IT! It was hiding behind my sanity.

Cornflower MM

Mhera

Maudie

My friend said she didn't believe Adam Young was hotter than Peter Hollen, so I sent her these pictures:

the internet is a beautiful thing, but it will never be as beautiful as Adam Young. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3