News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

The internet has Dave Strider within it.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

::)

That pretty boy needs a. . . makeover. *Holds up glowing piece of steel.* Trust me, he'll look much better.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Grabs weed-eater and cuts whoever they're taking abouts head before Skarzs can do anything.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*dissappointedly puts my machete down* awww, Del you always hog up all the fun. I never even got the chance to use my machete!  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Now this. . .
Quote from: Delthion on August 21, 2015, 03:42:40 AM
*Grabs weed-eater and cuts whoever they're taking abouts head before Skarzs can do anything.*
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 21, 2015, 03:54:03 AM
*dissappointedly puts my machete down* awww, Del you always hog up all the fun. I never even got the chance to use my machete!  ;D
. . . Is beautiful. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

...I honestly can't believe how you guys are carrying on. ::)  Do you even know who Adam Young is?  He's a guy with Asperger's and is generally known as Owl City.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 21, 2015, 04:24:55 AM
...I honestly can't believe how you guys are carrying on. ::)  Do you even know who Adam Young is?  He's a guy with Asperger's and is generally known as Owl City.

And he's a really sweet and adorable man who's very kind to his fans and makes beautiful music.

(Also, what are y'all talking about with the whole "shaving his head" thing?  Have you not seen what he looks like currently?  :P)

I personally prefer him with the long hair he used to have, but he still is very handsome and looks much more mature with shorter hair.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I was joking, you blobs! Everyone wants my sense of humor to wither away like a leaf in a fire. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

That friend who happens to be a girl really likes Adem Young. I'm indifferent.

Michael Angelekos is bipolar, and does the incredible stuff from Passion Pit. Really it's just him, there's not really anyone else in the band.

I don't think any girls worship think he's cute or hot or whatever girls call it, but I like he's stuff better then Owl City. Owl City is good, but I love me some Passion Pit.

(I mention him because he's sorta similar, musical artist with a mental disorder)

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

And then there's Tyler Joseph of Twenty Øne Piløts who literally goes out on stage in a woman's floral robe:

But seriously, look at Tyler and the other member of TØP, Josh Dun:

...I like Tyler and Josh.

EDIT:  Here's a video just 'cause I can:

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Ok, I'm gonna ask, does he have some kind of mental disorder? Or did you just post it because you think he's attractive or whatever?

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on August 21, 2015, 05:54:53 AM
Ok, I'm gonna ask, does he have some kind of mental disorder? Or did you just post it because you think he's attractive or whatever?

Not as far as I know, but the mentioning of mental disorders somehow made me think of the album Blurryface, and the reasoning behind why it's called "Blurryface" and who this Blurryface character is:

They mention insecurities a few times in the album (and in the video, obviously), which may be why I thought of it.

So, yeah, neither of them have any mental disorders as far as I know, but Tyler and Josh are still two musicians I respect and appreciate quite a bit.

Jukka the Sling

...Tyler and Josh look a little odd, personally...

And I know you were joking, Skarzs.  :P  (Although you guys were going a teeny bit far...)  I'm not even what you might call a "fan" of Owl City, 'cause I rarely listen to his music...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 21, 2015, 01:51:31 PM
...Tyler and Josh look a little odd, personally...

Agreed...

Most of the groups that I like are older than my grandparents or dead...one of them isn't. But one of them is the son of Tommy Makem, who was a member of a group whose members are dead...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!