News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 02, 2015, 01:27:05 AM

Get what?....... Oh! I get it! I get it! He's missing an eyebrow!  ;D

Quote from: Skyblade on September 01, 2015, 05:48:35 AM
Of course, thank you for asking. I'll send you a part of the first chapter.
Say, now that we've been talking about your writing.... have you written any more to what you posted a while back? I think it was chapter one, and I'm dying to find out what happens!  ;D (don't feel pressured, though. Only if you want to send it.)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

I saw that, but wasn't sure what it meant...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on September 02, 2015, 04:08:32 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 02, 2015, 01:27:05 AM

Get what?....... Oh! I get it! I get it! He's missing an eyebrow!  ;D

::)

Stare is a dreadful board game that I played once with Icefire and her siblings.  Basically, the whole game is you are handed a card with a heavily detailed scene on it, and you have a short amount of time to try and absorb as much as you can from it before having the card taken away.  Then you have to answer questions about where certain objects were in the picture.  THAT GAME IS SO PAINFUL AND STRAINS YOUR EYES SO BAD!  Everyone had a headache when we were done, and we all kinda sucked at it.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

That sounds game sounds kinda fun, actually...

LT Sandpaw

That sounds like a fun game, I'll have to get it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

I couldn't help but laugh at that.  It's just so comical, recording someone's skateboarding and accidentally ramming into them.  :P  (I do hope he landed in the grass, not on the pavement, though.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

You're so cruel.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Cornflower MM

. . . . Hope he's okay. (Although, like Rain, I laughed when I saw that the first time. Needed a laugh just then. Thanks, Sor.)

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM

CaptainRocktree

hehe. Hope he's okay. Also the drone looked like an expensive one, Its too stable to be one of the $50-$175 drones.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!