"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

Mhera

Pro tip: Avoid attending an outdoor wedding in the Southern summer wearing anything black and/or denim, unless you're into the "drowned rat" look.

Izeroth

Quote from: Mhera on September 08, 2015, 12:14:29 AM
Pro tip: Avoid attending an outdoor wedding in the Southern summer wearing anything black and/or denim, unless you're into the "drowned rat" look.

I hear that's a very popular look this year.

Mhera

Quote from: Izeroth on September 08, 2015, 01:15:57 AM
Quote from: Mhera on September 08, 2015, 12:14:29 AM
I hear that's a very popular look this year.
Really? And here I was thinking I was being avant-garde.

Banya

Quote from: Who's OnlineJames Gryphon    12:23:39 AM    Posting in Redwall Species Elimination Game.
Vilu Daskar    12:23:38 AM    Posting in Redwall Species Elimination Game.
Forum Games are getting intense.

And the audience is really into it.

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest    12:24:11 AM    Viewing the topic Redwall Species Elimination Game.
Guest    12:24:05 AM    Viewing the topic Redwall Species Elimination Game.
Guest    12:23:54 AM    Viewing the topic Redwall Species Elimination Game.
Guest    12:23:46 AM    Viewing the topic Redwall Species Elimination Game.

Søren

Today marks the first time an Apple event was moved to a larger venue in order to accommodate Craig Federighi's hair.

LT Sandpaw

Now I might have only ever attended one wedding back in 2005 and I'm not a professional on the subject. But why were you wearing black at a wedding?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Mhera

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on September 09, 2015, 05:56:02 PM
Now I might have only ever attended one wedding back in 2005 and I'm not a professional on the subject. But why were you wearing black at a wedding?
It's okay to wear black at a wedding, but even so I wasn't wearing all-black anyway. Just a black shirt with a black-and-white skirt and a denim vest. It was still enough to add to the misery of sitting outside of the shade, though.

Jetthebinturong

Traditionally, the only thing girls aren't allowed to wear at a (heterosexual) wedding is white, because that's the bride's colour. Not sure if men are allowed to wear it or not.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

I can't even with Eddie Cue's shirts anymore.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 09, 2015, 06:25:54 PM
Traditionally, the only thing girls aren't allowed to wear at a (heterosexual) wedding is white, because that's the bride's colour. Not sure if men are allowed to wear it or not.

Well suits are traditionally black, or dark blue.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro