"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Izeroth

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 10, 2015, 02:30:27 AM
No

What, you don't find jokes about blood and death amusing? What's wrong with you?

Yes

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

Yes it was. I made it, I should know.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Søren

It appears I'm having some problems with the forum and Sky's profile picture. It's on every single page, even this posting page.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Sorry Mhera! I reached the PM limit! ;D ;D

(It's random! So if you can't apologize for agonizing so much that you see how many posts you can get in before someone sends you the message it's really easy to hit the PM limit.) ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

So apparently taking three minutes to send a message is agonizingly long :P

Delthion

It is very long! Thirty seconds is long! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Quote from: Delthion on September 13, 2015, 06:50:52 AM
It is very long! Thirty seconds is long! ;D ;D
If that's the case, then you slipped up. There was a 35 second gap between two of your messages ;D

Delthion

*GASP* COULD IT BE?!! I actually was probably watching the TV show that my dad was watching. ;D ;D

Delthion

TAKING TOO LONG!!! ;D ;D