News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Quote from: Delthion on September 13, 2015, 06:55:26 AM
*GASP* COULD IT BE?!! I actually was probably watching the TV show that my dad was watching. ;D ;D
*interrogates Del* Some alibi! Tell us where you really were between the seconds of 12:39:05 and 12:39:40!

Quote from: Delthion on September 13, 2015, 06:58:04 AM
TAKING TOO LONG!!!
SERIOUSLY!!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Quote from: Delthion on September 13, 2015, 07:00:20 AM
Yes. Sitting at the table watching the show that is running next to me!
Really? Hm...

;D ;D
...your faces still look suspicious.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Quote from: Delthion on September 13, 2015, 07:04:27 AM
Quote from: Mhera on September 13, 2015, 07:02:45 AM
Really? Hm...
Yes! Yes I swear! ;D ;D
How do we know you weren't looking at Cute Animal Videos and Photos? ;)

Eh, I guess you do always look shifty ;D

Delthion

Quote from: Mhera on September 13, 2015, 07:07:20 AM
Quote from: Delthion on September 13, 2015, 07:04:27 AM
Quote from: Mhera on September 13, 2015, 07:02:45 AM
Really? Hm...
Yes! Yes I swear! ;D ;D
How do we know you weren't looking at Cute Animal Videos and Photos? ;)

Eh, I guess you do always look shifty ;D

I only looked at that because a guest was viewing it! And I thought funny was in the title somewhere...

Mhera

Quote from: Who's OnlineOnline Delthion   01:02:40 AM   Viewing the topic Cute Animal Videos and Photos.
No evidence of funny. That there's some deadly serious cuteness.

Delthion

Yes, I realize that...but I thought I saw funny in the title when I glanced at what the guest was looking at! I didn't mean to awaken the cuteness!!! I'M SORRY!!!! ;D ;D

Mhera

That thread is roughly equivalent to Pandora's Box, Del. How could you click on it? How could you?

Delthion

I'M SORRY!!! NOW THE FORUMS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!! THE EVILS OF CUTENESS WILL REIGN OVER ALL!! AND ALL WILL LOVE IT AND DESPAIR! ;D

Mhera

NO. No more overpowered beings in the Cellars! The scourge of cuteness must be removed from this thread before it can spread!

*scrubs away cuteness*

Delthion

*Removes cuteness.* If only I was a mod. Then I would go to every thread and cross out the unspeakable horror! ;D ;D

Mhera

Methinks you'd be here awhile :P

Goodnight!

The Skarzs

. . . And that was a Delthion and Mhera rendition of a Shakespearian-like drama.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

That was just a peek into my inbox! ;D ;D