News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Quote from: Delthion on September 13, 2015, 09:04:57 PM
Perhaps! ;D ;D (Revenge Mhera!) ;D ;D
Okay now, hold on. Why are you on board with this? What did I ever do to deserve a ship? ;D

Delthion

You pestered me by taking a very long time to send the messages. Now I will have my revenge! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Delthion

Mhera

Delthion

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Delthion

I'm completely for the ship Soren! ;D ;D

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on September 14, 2015, 03:42:49 AM
I'm completely for the ship Soren! ;D ;D
Ok, Del actually WANTS to be shipped with MherMher.