Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 14, 2015, 09:24:15 PM
They're a police force that thinks Soren's presidency actually means something and have appointed themselves to uphold the "laws" or whatever.
Oookay.
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on September 14, 2015, 09:12:16 PM

"Freeze! We have you completely surrounded. Come out with your hands in the air. This is the F.P.D."
*Freezes*
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

*Vilu and ten Searats pull out machine guns and gun down police.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 17, 2015, 12:30:01 AM
Del and MHERA?!?!?!?!  Odd.
It's all kinds of wrong. Deljukka is a much better match, don't you think? ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I've been binge watching Longmire. Kinda. I've wanted to binge, but haven't. It's only been an episode or two a day.

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

NO!!!!!!! THE STEVE JOBS MOVIE COMING OUT IS RATED R! NO!!! *cries everywhere*
Someone hold me.

Vilu Daskar

*Slaps Soren* "Get a hold of yourself."

LT Sandpaw

The newest blockbuster featuring Daniel Unknown playing as Steve Jobs who sits in his lab and builds phones... The. Whole. Movie.

*Crazy Battle Music plays in the background*

Follow the harrowing story. Of frustrating scientific developments. A decreased social life. And Steve Jobs thinking. Which is the story behind the worlds most popular invention since bread and butter.

Steve Jobs and Apple, The Movie. (Which is really illuminati)

Rated R.

Søren

I know! *cries*
It's rated R, for of all things, LANGUAGE! That's the easiest thing to write OUT of a story! Euphemisms people!!

Banya

Out of nothing but burning curiosity, why are you lamenting its R rating?  Why's that important?

LT Sandpaw

While its not a problem for the older people, you have to be eighteen to see a R rated movie in theaters.