The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mhera on September 18, 2015, 03:19:39 PM
Isn't that against the law...?

Sssssh

Just kidding, I've never downloaded it but maybe you could watch a censored version of some sort. (Don't get the big problem with swearing, but that's just me.)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

I've seen some clips of the old Mad Max movies, parts without any language.  They're kinda cheesy...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Old movies usually are. ::) I was talking about the remake anyway, Fury Road. I honestly don't get the concept behind a movie about shooting cars on a dusty road for SOME reason.

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

...Because it looks awesome? It's a spectacle, not a deep, moving story. I think. So I've heard. :P

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on September 18, 2015, 11:24:38 PM
Old movies usually are. ::) I was talking about the remake anyway, Fury Road. I honestly don't get the concept behind a movie about shooting cars on a dusty road for SOME reason.
Yeah, I know you were.  My dad watched that remake on the plane coming back from New Zealand.  Then I saw one clip of some car chase scene from it (Max was captured by some weirdly-dressed bad guys), and I decided it was just as strange as the 80's ones.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 18, 2015, 11:35:15 PM
...Because it looks awesome? It's a spectacle, not a deep, moving story. I think. So I've heard. :P
...so you've heard?

Anyways, I'm more ready for Star Wars: The Force Awakens

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

No, it comes out in December. I'm just ready.
EDIT: On a completely unrelated note:

DanielofRedwall

Oh hey everyone, remember me? ;)
Good to see this topic is still running strongly, man do I have good memories...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 21, 2015, 01:00:34 PM
Good to see this topic is still running strongly, man do I have good memories...

Welcome back!  :) I'm one of the newer members but I have seen your posts in threads.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Søren

Wow, hi! I'm Soren, I'm not sure you know me. But we've seen your posts! Great to have you back!

Vilu Daskar

Of course I remember you.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm watching the first episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender and it seems Fire nation is one big happy (not) 12th century Mongol family.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.